30. October 2006 02:59
My favorite fix is that the per instance pipeline configuration works as advertised/expected. This was something a client of mine really needed as we had a pipeline template that we used with many different customers. However, we had different configuration for each customer. Essentially, we had file naming standards and different encryption key identifiers that we needed to configured. Without this fix, we would have had to use a different pipeline definition for each port. With the fix, we just updated our binding files to include the configuration of the pipeline components and we could reuse the same template over and over again. Awesome, and of course, included in the 2006 version.